About Me

My Photo
Tangkak, Johor, Malaysia
Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we don’t like certain things that happen in our life or at certain outcomes in our life. But, it’s God way of saying that it was probably not meant for us for he knows what’s best for us. So, it’s better to leave everything on God knowing that he is the kind and loving parent who will always protect us from anything wrong coming our way. Love you God . Stay happy and stay blessed♥ Love flourishes in giving and forgiving...will communicate openly and candidly with those steadfast friendship..

ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

I have incorporate the "AnswerTips" function in my Blog. Now, you can find out the meaning of the word in my Blog by double-click on it!
-Yvonne-

For those visit my blog, kindly take my survey below
-Yvonne-

URGENT! I need your opinion. Please take my survey!

Friday, 16 November 2012

Speak Real English Confidently


Are you ready to be an advanced English speaker and…

"Speak Real English Confidently."

Dear Friend,
Do you feel embarrassed when you try to speak English?
Is it difficult for other people to understand your English speaking? Do they sometimes look confused when you speak?
Is it difficult for you to understand English language movies and TV programs?
Do you sometimes feel shy about speaking English?
Do you want to speak real English to native speakers? Do you need to understand North American and British speakers easily and automatically? Are you tired of textbook English, and need to learn real conversational English?
Is fast and automatic conversation the key to getting a better job, meeting new people, and improving your life?
“I am really glad and thankful to you for making me understand the best method to learn English. I have been following your methods and it is working well.”
See Thara
Our names are Kristin Dodds, A.J. Hoge, and Joe Weiss. We have created the Advanced Conversation Club to help you understand real English conversations.
As you know, the English used in textbooks is not real conversational English. Textbook English is very formal, and is most useful for writing.
In real conversations, speakers use different vocabulary (especially idioms), different pronunciation, and different speed (faster!).
To succeed, you need to understand and use real conversational English, not textbook English.
Our Advanced Conversation Club teaches you to speak real English faster and more easily.
“I followed your advice. I used the lessons exactly as you said. I downloaded the lessons and listened to them everyday. I used your schedule. Now I can really speak English! I’m so excited. Thanks for helping me finally speak English!”
Mercedes Pintado


No comments:

Post a Comment